What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a system which links traditional (Chinese) Oriental ideas of energy flow (found in acupuncture), with Western style muscle testing. It brings about balance within the body by removing toxins, old belief systems, relieving energy blockages, reducing tension and enhancing the body’s natural healing ability. Kinesiology provides the key to unlocking how your body works from an emotional, nutritional and physical level. It specifically sees each person as an individual with a different set of life experiences and therefore a different set of needs. It will unleash the mystery as to how your body / mind works, enabling you to have a greater understanding of how to improve your wellbeing.
How can Kinesiology help me?
Through balancing the body, many clients have experienced:-
- Increase in energy levels,
- An overall feeling of wellbeing and life purpose,
- A clearing of anxiety, depression and negative thought patterns,
- Improvements to digestive problems and weight reduction
- Reduced hormonal imbalances and improved reproductive functionality
- Improved immunity to viruses and flues
Could you benefit from Kinesiology?
- Are you looking for a better work / life balance?
- Are you feeling like you’re not meeting you full potential in life?
- Are you wanting to gain a better understanding of your depression and anxiety so you can move through it more easily?
- Are you needing help with embracing major changes in your life (relationships, loss of a loved one, parenthood, job change, retrenchment, retirement, aging, illness, Year 12, leaving school)?
- Are you wanting to assist your children to have the best possible start in life through understanding themselves better (this may include emotional and nutritional aspects)?
- Do you want to re-navigate your career?
- Are you becoming increasingly aware of the bigger patterns and journeys in life and thus searching for new answers?
- Are you happy and wanting to maintain the balance and exploration of yourself?
If your answer is “YES” to any of the questions above then I encourage you to find out more about the wonders of Kinesiology.